Flashback to October 2013. Your Bryan Librarians sent out a survey in hopes that you would give us some honest feedback. We wanted to know what you already loved about your Library. But we were also curious to learn what you felt the Library was lacking. Your response to our survey – from students, faculty, and Bryan Medical Center staff – was incredible. So thank you for that!
We are here to tell you that we have listened. And with the help of several key players on the Bryan team, we have answered your requests…in more ways than one. Over the course of the past nine months your Librarians have been meeting with Facilities Maintenance, Davis Design, and Sampson Construction. The result of much thought, time, energy, – even moving out of our offices for five months – has resulted in a beautifully designed new Library!
We have no doubt the Bryan Library is now equipped to better meet the needs of the College and Medical Center. It will be quite the hotspot in the days to come. Here are just a few before and after shots to show you our extreme Library makeover progress to date…
You are looking at the entrance to the Bryan Library. What a huge improvement! What do you think?
You are looking at the NEW private group study room on the quiet side of the Library. It is NOW available and ready to be booked! The room features a large television monitor you can hook up to your laptop and a white board. It’s spacious, comfortable and just waiting for reservations!
Use the room to:
- Meet with your peer tutor
- Test prep with your classmates
- Work on a group project
- Spread out to work on a poster project
Book online here:
A few rules:
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- The room can be reserved up to two hours in one hour increments per study group.
- A group must consist of two or more individuals.
- Reservations that are not claimed within 15 minutes may be forfeited.
- We are not responsible for items lost or unattended in the room.
- Pick up after yourself! Leave the room in the same condition you found it.